IFIP Trust Management 2014
Welcome to the 8th IFIP WG 11.11 International Conference on Trust Management.
IFIPTM 2014 will be the 8th International Conference on Trust Management under the auspices of IFIP. The mission of the IFIPTM 2014 Conference is to share research solutions to problems of Trust and Trust management, and to identify new issues and directions for future research and development work.
This event is the continuation of a successful series of events published by Springer under the AICT series.
- Proceedings of Trust Management VII (2013, Malaga, Spain)
- Proceedings of Trust Management VI (2012, Surat, India)
- Proceedings of Trust Management V (2011, Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Proceedings of Trust Management IV (2010, Marioka, Japan)
- Proceedings of Trust Management III (2009, West Lafayette, USA)
- Proceedings of Trust Management II (2008, Trondheim, Norway)
- Proceedings of Trust Management (2007, New Brunswick, Canada)
9 July, 2014: The conference dinner will be held at Todai, in Marina Bay Sands. Click here to view the location of the restaurant.
1 July, 2014: Click here to view (and print) the booklet with the programme, direction and information.
30 June, 2014: Information about getting around or to the campus is now available here. The page includes a schedule for the free bus from Concorde hotel.
18 May, 2014: The prebooking of the accommodation on campus is running out. We advise those that want to stay on campus to let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org.
18 April, 2014: Friendly reminder that the author registration date is 20 April 2014.
21 March, 2014: Author notification date and camera-ready date are extended to 26 March 2014 and 15 April 2014, respectively.
6 February, 2014: Paper submission deadline is extended to 19 February 2014.
12 November, 2013: Submission is now possible: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ifiptm2014.
9 November, 2013: Website is officially live.